Affect is helping people suffering from stimulant use disorder find their better future
Proven Behavioral Incentives
Our evidence-based program is personalized, giving members the tools and incentives they need, exactly when and where they need them.
Real-Time Treatment Improvements
Our innovative, data-driven approach to care allows us to make continuous, real-time improvements in treatment, driving outcomes and lowering healthcare costs.
Personalized Coaching and Counseling
Our members love us for our empathetic, engaged coaching and counseling and for finally giving them the incentives necessary to affect change.
Raising Public Awareness
Stimulants are the second most widely used illegal substances in the US, and yet, little public awareness exists about the extent and societal cost of this epidemic.
The True Extent of This Epidemic
- Stimulants, and specifically methamphetamines, are the leading drug-related death west of the Mississippi .
- Deaths over the past 10 years have increased dramatically .
 Center for Behavioral Health Statistics Quality. 2015 National survey on drug use and health: Detailed tables In:2016.
America has two drug epidemics, but focuses on one.
Chairman and Interim Head of Business Development
- MD / MBA, Dartmouth College
- Founder & CEO, Groups Recover Together
- Co-Founder + Board Member, Tempest, Inc
- Expertise: scaling and leading healthcare teams
- President, Framebridge
- CEO of newBrandAnalytics (acquired by Sprinklr) and of RollStream (acquired by OpenText)
- Head of Engineering for webMethods (acquired by Software AG)
- Extensive experience in building and scaling digital solutions
- Director of Engineering, Framebridge
- CEO / Software Architect Burningpony Corp
- Backend Engineering Instructor, The Iron Yard
Head of Product
- Product Manager, Cityblocks
- Product Manager, Uber
Head of Data and Insights
- Product Manager, Cedar Health
- Engineer, Palantir
Head of Member Services
- VP Customer Success, Stardog
- Director Research and Analytics, Sprinklr
- Consultant, Booz Allen Hamilton
- PhD in Psychology, Bryn Mawr / UPenn
- Deputy Director of National Drug Control Policy under Obama
- Assistant Professor, UCLA
- President of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP)
- Director of the UCLA Addiction Psychiatry Clinic
- President & CCO at Hangar 13 (2K) -- Responsible for MAFIA III
- Award winning comic book author of Batwoman, Elektra, and The Master of Kung Fu
- Studio Head, LucasArts -- Head of the Star Wars video game franchises
- Founder and CEO, AlleyCorp
- Founder and Chairman, Zola.com
- Founder and Chairman, MongoDB
- Founder and Chairman, Gilt Groupe
- Founder and Chairman, Business Insider
I can’t wait to give my kids a sober dad for Christmas.
-Affect Therapeutics Member