We’re in this together
Reaching out for help is a huge step. While we can’t enroll you just yet, we’re still here for you.
The resources below will help you find a recovery group to attend, get a smartphone, and apply for health insurance. Contact our Care Team by calling or texting 323-522-2218 if you would like to speak with us or need additional assistance.
How to get free support to recover from drug addiction
These resources and support groups can help you start your journey to recovery.
- SAMHSA Treatment Finder
- A service from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration helps you locate all the treatment facilities in your area.
- SMART Recovery
- SMART Recovery is an international non-profit organization that provides assistance to individuals seeking abstinence from addiction. SMART stands for Self-Management and Recovery Training.
- Alcoholics Anonymous is the original 12 Step program that has helped millions of people find sobriety for decades.
- Narcotics Anonymous follows the 12 Steps and meetings are specifically geared for drug addicts.
- Cocaine Anonymous offers 12 Step meetings just for people with cocaine and crack.
- Crystal Meth Anonymous offers 12 Step meetings just for people struggling with Methamphetamine addictions or ongoing support of recovery.
A lot of people still struggle with relapses while trying to go it alone or in recovery rooms. No matter what happens, we’ll always be here for you anytime you need us. Everyone deserves a chance to change.
How to get a free or lower cost smartphone
If you don’t have a smartphone, you may be eligible for government assistance through the Lifeline program to get one. Lifeline also provides assistance with broadband Internet connectivity for your home.
How to get help with health insurance
If you are currently unemployed and don’t have health insurance, you may be eligible for Medicaid. Affect serves Medicaid members in multiple states.
Many people struggling with addiction do not seek help because they think they can’t afford treatment. We understand the fear and worry about not being able to get medical care. That’s why we made Affect one of the most affordable ways to get real treatment that works.
Affect’s entire program can even cost less than the insurance co-payments or the deductible required to attend rehab clinics. And cash rewards for completing the steps in your recovery journey help reduce the cost.
Unlike other treatment programs, we offer assistance with employment, housing, and health care as part of our wholistic curriculum.
Contact our Care Team by calling or texting 323-522-2218 and we can explore your options to get the support you need.